Every woman wants to look beautiful but unfortunately, not every woman can afford those high cost beauty treatments. The good news here is that you can still get the same effect of those expensive treatments by just using things you probably already have on hand.
Natural beauty treatments are better for you than chemical products and homemade means much less expensive.
Here is a list of 10 great homemade natural beauty remedies that will give you salon results at budget prices.
- 1. Natural Homemade Dry Skin Treatment Recipe
- 2. Natural Homemade Nail Strengthening Recipe
- 3. Natural Homemade Exfoliating Treatment Recipe
- 4. Natural Homemade Skin Cleaning and Moisturizing Recipe
- 5. Natural Homemade Acne Mask Recipe
- 6. Natural Homemade Hair Volume Booster Recipe
- 7. Natural Homemade Facial Hair Removal Recipe
- 8. Natural Homemade Age Defying Mask Recipe
- 9. Natural Homemade Pores and Acne Toner Recipe
- 10. Natural Homemade Dark Circles Under Eye Treatment Recipe
- Pin this to save for later
1. Natural Homemade Dry Skin Treatment Recipe
Many women experience terrible bouts of dry skin during the winter months. This mayonnaise-based skin treatment leaves skin moisturized and glowing for hours.
DIY Skin treatment recipe:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon of baby oil.
- Note that you do have to use real mayonnaise – none of that salad dressing stuff.
- Just smooth this lotion onto your face, elbows, feet or anywhere else you may need help for dry skin.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then just rinse clean with warm water.
2. Natural Homemade Nail Strengthening Recipe
You can buy nail strengtheners at the salon but if you have the ingredients at home to make your own, you can just save your money and invest in some stunning nail colors instead.
DIY Nail strengthening treatment recipe:
- 2 teaspoons of salt combined with 1 teaspoon of wheat germ oil and 2 teaspoons of castor oil.
- This makes about 25 applications so be sure that you have a bottle with a tight fitting lid to store it.
- Just combine the ingredients, shake well and use a cotton ball to apply to each nail.
- Leave it there for 5 minutes and then wipe clean with another cotton ball.
You can instantly add nail polish after the treatment and you can use this up to 3 times each week for maximum results.
3. Natural Homemade Exfoliating Treatment Recipe
This orange scrub is as refreshing as it is easy to make. Instead of investing in expensive scrubs to remove dead skin, simply make your own at home.
DIY Exfoliating treatment recipe:
- 4 tablespoons of cornmeal with ½ a medium orange.
- Squeeze the orange to get the most juice and pulp from it and mix this with the cornmeal. It will make a rather thin paste.
- Just apply the paste to your face or anywhere on your body and scrub gently for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse it off and you will have glowing skin.
4. Natural Homemade Skin Cleaning and Moisturizing Recipe
This mask treatment combines honey and yogurt to clean, moisturize and rid the skin of bacteria.
DIY Skin cleaning and moisturizing recipe:
- Equal parts of honey and yogurt. For one application, use 1 tablespoon of each.
- Mix the ingredients together and apply to your face.
- Your face should be clean and dampened with just a bit of water prior to applying the mask.
- Just leave it on for about 5 minutes and rinse clear.
This mask works wonderfully for a number of skin problems from dry skin to acne and it is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
5. Natural Homemade Acne Mask Recipe
This mask is great for those who experience acne breakouts from time to time. It combines oatmeal which has soothing properties with onion that works as an anti-inflammatory to stop those breakouts and help heal scars.
DIY Acne treatment recipe:
- 1 medium onion that has been peeled, 1 ounce of purified water and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Boil the purified water and pour over the oatmeal in a glass dish.
- Allow the oatmeal to seep for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, puree the onion in a food processor and add it to the oatmeal while it is still rather warm.
- Apply the mask to your face and allow it to sit for about 10 minutes then rinse clear.
This recipe makes 8 applications so be sure to keep it in a tightly lidded bowl.
6. Natural Homemade Hair Volume Booster Recipe
There are many products on the market that claim to give you beautiful voluminous hair but honestly, none of them can hold a candle to this egg recipe and the recipe is much less expensive. Get thick, beautiful hair with this simple and natural homemade hair volume booster recipe and thank me later.
DIY Hair volume treatment Recipe:
- You will need 2 eggs. (Note that if you have short hair you can probably just use one egg.)
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- After beating thoroughly, rub the egg into your hair and cover with a shower cap or towel.
- Leave the egg in for about 20 minutes and then rinse. (The water should be fairly cool so that the egg does not begin to cook.)
- After rinsing, just shampoo with your favorite shampoo and style as usual.
7. Natural Homemade Facial Hair Removal Recipe
Ok, so nobody wants to admit that they have unwanted facial hair, but it happens. Dealing with it naturally means that you will not have to visit the salon to be tweezed and waxed.
DIY Facial hair removal recipe:
- Mix one egg white with enough cornmeal and sugar to make a sticky paste.
- You will need around 2 tablespoons of each but you can use more or less if needed.
- Apply the paste to the areas where you have hair that you want to remove.
- After about 10 minutes or however long it takes the paste to completely dry, just peel it away and it will take the hair with it.
8. Natural Homemade Age Defying Mask Recipe
Nobody wants wrinkles but the anti-aging products on the market today can be very expensive and many of them contain chemicals that may not be safe for your face. Use this anti-aging natural mask instead.
DIY Anti-aging mask recipe:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with just a few drops of fresh orange juice.
- Apply the mixture all over your face or wherever you have wrinkles that you want to eliminate.
- Note that this is safe to use around the eye area as well.
- Leave it on your face for about 20 minutes and then simply rinse clean.
This anti-aging treatment can be used up to 3 times each week and offers amazing results after just the first few applications.
9. Natural Homemade Pores and Acne Toner Recipe
This toner recipe is great to close those pores and is an excellent treatment for acne sufferers.
DIY Pores and acne toner recipe
- Mix 1 cup of boiling water with 3 tablespoons of dried, crushed basil.
- Let the mixture cool and then strain it to remove the leaves.
- You can put this in a spray bottle so that you can just spritz it onto your skin or apply with a cotton ball, whichever you prefer.
This is safe to use every day and the basil acts as an antiseptic to help clear up acne and promote healthier-looking skin.
10. Natural Homemade Dark Circles Under Eye Treatment Recipe
Many women fight to keep those dreaded dark circles from showing up under the eyes. This recipe uses peaches that are great in removing those circles.
DIY Dark circles under eye treatment recipe
- Mash one medium peach into a paste. Note that you will need to ensure that the peach is ripe.
- Just spread the paste under your eyes and leave it there for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it clear with warm water and you should see an amazing improvement in those dark circles.
This is an all-natural recipe so you can use it every day if you want.
So you see, you do not really have to spend a fortune to look like you do. These natural recipes can be made with things that you probably already have in your kitchen and will give you amazing results without having to travel to the spa.
Need more? Check out Dr. Oz’s Top 5 Homemade Natural Beauty Remedies
Pin this to save for later