Boots are well-loved by almost everyone right now and with all of the different styles and functions, they have enough boots to carry you from winter to summer and the seasons in-between. Some boots are meant to be more for fashion and don’t serve as much more than just being super-stylish. But when they’re designed as fashionable as they are, it doesn’t matter if they don’t have lots of function. They look great with your outfit after all. When you have the right boots, they look great whether you’re wearing a summer dress or a pair of skinny jeans. We have a few DIY fashion tips to make sure you and your boots look great.
1. This look has an edginess to it with the black pleather jacket and zipper detail. A casual tee, leggings and matching lace-up combat boots complete her look. This almost looks like Miley Cyrus and she is showing her great taste. Minimal jewelry, a black bag and sunglasses finish her look. Img via Pinterest.
2. An outfit for the office or daytime looks for something casual, yet dressy. Skinny jeans in pale pink, a slightly sparkly silver top, pale pink warm knit scarf, and super comfy and warm boots. Plus another part of the pale pink collection – a shade of pink for the jacket. Since you’ll mostly be wearing this indoors, you’ll be warm and stylish all in 1. Just remember your winter jacket on the way to and from work. You’ve already got the warm boots and scarf to keep you cozy. Img via Fshopper.
3. Love this outfit for the woman-on-the-go who wants to look stylish, sassy and is always running around . If you like some leopard print, you’ll really enjoy wearing this. She has a touch of leopard print peeking out from a warm, knit white fitted sweater. Rust-colored skinny jeans and tall, knee-high pleather boots with a very reasonable non-heeled boot. Add a long beaded necklace for an even sharper look. The long beaded necklace is a great accessory, but remember that you’re wearing it and be careful not to let it get caught on anything. Img via Pinterest.
4. Love this outfit! Hip-hugging fitted jeans belted at the waist. A warm sweater with style fitted for a draped look when worn which is so fun to wear! Beautiful, deep, reddish-brown color. Striped scarf compliments the sweater if you like. Over-sized bag for all your essential things to carry. And check out the boots. These are don’t-mess-with-me, tall, knee high-boots, with their 4″ or so heel. Img via Polyvore.
5. Here is the cute combination of a cropped jean jacket and long feminine skirt. The jean jacket is pretty versatile and goes with a lot of different skirts or outfits. The skirt has a unique look to it with the ruffling and there are other long, flowingy skirts you could wear with this outfit and look great. Pair with a tee and tall boots. She has hers folded over, but that is up to the wearer. Img via Freepeople.