Are you in a romantic rut? For many women out there, bedroom fun can hit a bit of a roadblock from time to time. Old techniques and tricks just aren’t working anymore, and either he or you are dissatisfied and uninspired. Maybe you should check out How to Make Him Miss You.
Here are a few tips to help liven things up inside and outside the bedroom.
1. Let him see you naked
– You may be great at showing some skin from time to time, and maybe even when things are heating up he’ll see how good you look. But what guys love most in women is confidence. Embrace your flaws and let him see every inch of your naked. So don’t be quick to get under the covers, get on top of him if you like so he can see you as best he can. Walk around naked from time to time. He’ll admire your confidence and want you then and there.
2. Eye contact
– holding that eye contact for a bit longer than usual will certainly get his attention. Have a mini staring contest. It may seem silly at first but it’s a great way to let him see you on another level. It means he knows you care about him, you trust him, and that will be a huge turn on. You’ll let him know he’s not just another guy.
3. Mix it up
– if you’re in a rut, it may be a good idea to try something new. New positions and new locations. This will give him a chance to use his imagination and try things he’s always wanted to. Sex doesn’t need to be confined to the bedroom. Surprise him in the shower. Let him come home to you completely naked. Try things that will throw him off guard at first, but that he’ll appreciate and get turned on by in no time.
4. Take charge
– if your guy is usually the one doing all the work, maybe it’s time you take control; get on top, be a bit more physical. He may be tired of doing all the work and might appreciate you taking over.
5. Tie him up
– with a rise in interest in kinkier sex, couples are more willing to try new techniques. The easiest way to start this is to tie him up, either with a necktie or even a belt. From there you can get a bit more adventurous
6. Use your words
– don’t be afraid to be a bit more vocal in the bedroom. This doesn’t necessarily have to involve role-playing, but a good way to warm up to this is by telling him what you think is attractive about him. Or send him some dirty pick-up lines. The rest will fall right into place.
7. Make him a meal
– it’s true, the fastest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. This is a great way to start an evening. Make him something new and different and enjoy the meal with him. Open a bottle of wine and leave the dishes; he’ll appreciate your enthusiasm.
8. Listen to what he wants
– this is a great way to make foreplay even hotter. When things start heating up, ask him what he wants you to do. Maybe it’s something you wanted to do as well but were never able to bring it up.
9. Tell him what you want
– this is the best way for you to let him know what you like in the bedroom. Again, he may be up for the same thing. It’s also a huge turn on for a guy to know – and fulfill – his girl’s needs and wants. So don’t be afraid to speak up.
10. Know where to touch him
– practice ‘the swirl’: using your fingers on his back or shoulders to rub in a circular motion. This will give him goosebumps and is a great way to slow things down in case they get too heavy. This doesn’t have to be in the bedroom either. Try it when you’re sitting next to him for a dinner or during a long drive. He won’t expect is and find you irresistible.
These are just a few small tips to help you boost your chances of turning on your guy. What’s most important to take away from this is to keep the line of communication open. That way you’ll both be on the same page. Also, be sure to stay confident and self-aware. If guys are attracted to anything, it’s a girl who knows what she likes and what she wants. Keep in mind all guys are different and turned on by a variety of different features. So put these tips to good use and try them out in the field. Chances are you’ll start getting the right attention and turning on your guy in entirely new ways.
- What Does It Mean When a Guy Says He Thinks About You?
- How to Turn a Guy on Over Text Without Being Obvious
- What Does It Mean When a Guy Calls You Cute?
- Do Guys Like To Be Called Handsome?
- How to find out if a guy likes you
Cynthia is a U.S. writer who has been writing online for more than a year. She enjoys writing and sharing the latest hair fashions including caring for hair, and giving hair style tutorials; tips for having great skin and a healthy body just to name a few things. Offering a little advice for getting through tough days is another subject she enjoys adding her 2 cents on. She has lots of hands-on experience with hair care, lifestyle tips and hair styles.
Leave a Reply