Taking the extra time to text your crush a cute goodnight message can make them feel you genuinely care and think about them.
Who doesn't want to receive a heartfelt message before sleep, right?
Each sweet or flirty text you send to your special someone is sure to bring a smile to their face, and there are many ways to wish goodnight to your crush. However, sometimes we are just out of words.
Related: How to flirt over text
What makes sending cute goodnight texts to your loved one challenging is that you have to send them a different one every time, one that's as exciting as the last one or more.
Here you will find cute messages to send to your crush if you're out of ideas. Below is a list of ideas you can choose from. Choose whichever one suits your personality and your loved one best.
Cute Ways to Say Goodnight to a Crush Over Text
When sending goodnight texts to your special someone, know that variety is vital. It can be boring for your loved one to read the same goodnight message repeatedly.
This is why you have to constantly come up with sweet, spicy, or funny text messages for them. Just add this article to your favorite ones and come tomorrow.
Related: Date Night Quotes and Captions
Here are the cutest texts for your crush:
- I wish I could save time in a bottle so I can save each day that passes, and each time, I could relive our special moments. Have a good night!
- Meet me in my dreams. May you have a sweet dream!
- The bed feels colder without you. I wish you were here.
- Hi love! I wish I am in your thoughts right now because you are in mine. Fall asleep in my arms tonight!
- Each day that pass, I fall deeper in love with you. Good night!
- Whenever I look at the moon, I think of you. Sweet dreams, my love!
- You taught me the real definition of love. I will give it my best to make you love me even more. Sleep tight!
- My heart is restless when you are not with me. You are the one meant for me.
- I would be diabetic if I ate candy whenever you popped into my head.
- You, me, and Italian food this Saturday, let's go.
- May tomorrow be just as breathtaking as you are.
- My productivity would have been much higher if you hadn't been on my mind all day, but hey, I'm not complaining.
- If only dreams do come true, then I would dream about you every single night. Sweet dreams, love!
- You are the last person I think about before going to sleep and the first person I miss when I wake up.
- Your presence in my life is extraordinary. Nothing could compare to how I feel for you.
- I remember you whenever I look at the stars. You may be far, but you are always close to my heart.
- Hugging a pillow is not the same as hugging you in person, but for now, I'll settle for this. Have a good night!
- I may have caught the "missing you" disease because I can't sleep without thinking of you.
- If you were here with me right now, we probably wouldn't be sleeping. If you know what I mean. ;-)
- Knowing that I belong to you and you belong to me gives me all the comfort in the world. Have a good night's sleep.
- It is possible to be happy and sad at the same time. I'm sad that you are not here with me, but I am happy knowing that you are mine.
- Close your eyes and imagine us spooning with each other. I'll be the big spoon, and you be the small one.
- I can't let each night pass without doing my ritual of wishing you good night. I can't sleep if I don't do it.
- I was about to head to sleep when I remembered how fine you are. Now I can't find my way back to dreamland.
- I'm listening to our song to make myself fall asleep. I wish you were here beside me so we could fall asleep listening to it together.
- I had an amazing time with you today. I hope you had an amazing day as well. Good night!
- Before anything else, I want to tell you I love you so you won't forget. I miss you!
- You are the one for me. I thank God every day that I met you.
- I know we'll meet again in my dream. XOXO.
- You're undoubtedly my favorite distraction, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
- If there's one thing I hate, it's going to bed alone. Wish you were here!
- How great it would be to fall asleep next to you and wake up next to you.
- You are always in my heart 24/7.
- I had a busy day today, and seeing you would have made the day way better. You are in my thoughts right now so I can sleep in a better mood.
- I can't imagine living one day without you in my life. I love you!
- In case you're wondering if I'm thinking of you right now, here's your proof.
- I hope you don't stay up thinking about me tonight. Goodnight!
- I know we both have busy days, and this distance between us is such as bummer. But I always imagine us falling asleep side by side. I hope you fall asleep to that thought as well.
- Falling asleep alone, but thinking I'd get to see you again tomorrow is all that I need to get a good night's sleep.
- My heart just wants to remind you that it beats for you every second.
- Good night, cutie. I'm hoping to see you in my dreams tonight.
- You're heaven on earth.
- Checking the picture you uploaded, I'm all like, wow!
- Hey, sweetheart! Hope you miss me as much as I miss you.
- You're making me an insomniac because I can't stop thinking about you!
- It's true that nothing lasts forever, so why not let you be my nothing?
- It's only been a short time since I met you, but it feels like I have known you for years.
- I would miss you even if we spent most of the day together.
- How about I make you brunch tomorrow?
- I don't like going to sleep because it means saying goodbye to you.
There are many ways to tell your loved one that you care for them, and the suggestions above are just some of them.
Whenever you send sweet and romantic messages to your special someone, remember to keep it true to your relationship experience.
Always keep an eye out for messages that may be too much or too less for what you are trying to communicate. Most of all, tell exactly what you mean and say it from the heart.
Good luck sending sweet goodnight messages to your loved one!
- How guys text their crush
- How to Comfort Someone Over Text
- Would a Player Text You Everyday
- When a Guy Texts You Every Day, What Does That Mean
- I Want To Text Him So Bad
- Is He Texting Me Out of Boredom
- 30 Flirty Good Morning Text Messages For Him
- How to Turn a Guy on Over Text Without Being Obvious
Nicole Graham is a relationship expert at Womenio.com. She is helping women grow into their best selves so they can be confident and bring more love, passion, and purpose to their lives. Nicole enjoys studying the psychology of love and is passionate about writing on them. She offers helpful tips and advice to help overcome any relationship issue, whether you’re single or already in a relationship.
Leave a Reply