Want to send some flirty good morning texts for him before he wakes up in the morning for some frisky fun? Yes, please!
Flirting is a great way to show someone you like that you are interested. It is also a great way to keep the spark alive in a relationship. Many people, both men, and women have trouble flirting. Some feel awkward about it and don't know how to start a flirting conversation. Some people are naturally flirtatious, while others struggle with it.
Flirting can actually be very exciting. It starts with a glance across the room and a smile. Reaching out and touching the other person's arm, shoulder or thigh is a sure way to let someone know that you are flirting. If they are interested in you, they will flirt back.
What if i'm not comfortable about flirting?
If you don't feel comfortable about flirting in person, you can always flirt through text. Technology has come a long way, and it changes the way we lead our daily lives. Technology also makes it easy to have a conversation with someone if you cannot speak in person or on the phone.
Is texting good for flirting?
Texting is great for flirting because you have time to come up with the texts you want to send. It isn't like a one-on-one in-person flirting, where you have to be on your game. If you are flirting face-to-face and don't have anything to say right away, the silence can be awkward. If there is a short lapse during texts, the guy you are flirting with will think that you are multi-tasking and will send another text when you get a chance. This is one of the best ways to flirt if you find flirting awkward.
If you want a guy to know that you are interested, he will see this if you send a flirty text first thing in the morning. It will let him know that he is one of the first things you think of when you wake up, which will make him feel good about himself. It will also show him that you are interested.
Related: Dirty Pick-Up Lines for Him
You can send a text when you wake up saying, “good morning,” but this can get old after sending it once. If you really want to get his attention, you should send flirty texts when you first wake up. If you aren't the best at flirting, here are some flirty good morning texts for him.
If you use just a few of these texts, you will have his attention immediately. There is a good chance that he will start flirting back.
30 flirty morning texts for him
Check out these examples of flirty texts that will get your guy's heart racing and his mind going.
Below are 30 examples of flirty good morning texts. Some of these texts are right on the line between friendly and flirty, while some are only meant for boyfriends, lovers, or husbands. These text ideas will let him see that you are flirting, and it can open the door to more romantic and risque texts.
- “Good morning cutie pie! I wish I didn't have to work today. I would rather just soak in a bubble bath and keep texting you.”
- “Good morning, handsome! I had a dream about you last night. Don't worry, it was PG13, but I would have preferred something a more R-rated.”
- “Good morning, sexy! Did you have your first cup of coffee yet? I hope it is as strong and sweet as you are.”
- “Ugg, I hate mornings! The only good thing about waking up is texting you. If you text me back, it will cheer me up, making my whole day a lot better.”
- “Good morning! I will be thinking of you this morning during your presentation. I know you will do great. Soon, you will get promoted, take over the company and be the richest man in the world. Maybe I'm going a bit too far, but I know you will do great today.”
- “Good morning! I know you had a bad day yesterday. If there is anything I can do to make your day today better, let me know. When you have a bad day, I have a bad day.”
- “Good morning! Wouldn't it be great if we could combine lunch and happy hour? You could come by my office for drinks in the middle of the day. How great would that be?”
- “Good morning! So what is your favorite movie? Also, what are your favorite snacks and your favorite place to sit on the couch? I might need this info for tonight.”
- “Happy Hump Day! What is Hump Day? People say it is the middle day of the week, and you need to get over the hump, but I prefer to think that is it something filthy that we can to together later.”
- “Good morning! Don't be nervous about your presentation today. If you get nervous, just picture your boss and the other execs in a speedo. I hope you don't have much of a gag reflex.”
- “Good morning, babe. I hope your day is filled with smiles, laughs, surprises and fun, and maybe sweet texts to me all day. Think about it, lol.”
- "Good morning, baby. I hope you slept well last night!"
- “Hey! How is the hottest, sweetest, most amazing guy I know this morning?”
- “Hey you! I heard a song this morning that made me think of you right away! Don't ask what song, though.” (wink emoji and then think of a song with a sexy title).
- “Good morning, sexy! If you feel the need to do something dangerous and crazy today, text me. We can have some serious fun together.”
- “Hey, handsome! Why don't we blow off work and go to Mexico and sit on the beach together all day? I wish...”
- “Good morning, sweetie! Thanks for the texts yesterday. You made an unbearable day at work bearable, which never happens.”
- “Good morning, hun! Let's meet up for a beer after work tonight. We can vent about all of our issues or just get drunk together.”
- “Good morning, babe! I was so mad when my alarm went off this morning. I was having a dream about you, and I got woken up right before it got good. Maybe we can finish the dream in real life after work.”
- “Good morning, cutie! I'm getting ready to leave for work, and I'll be thinking of you all day.”
- “Good morning, sexy pants! If you really want to make me happy, you will text me back with plans for tonight.”
- "I'm sorry for waking you up this early but it's worth it to see that cute smile on your face when you wake up from my text ;)"
- "You know what would make my day even better than it already is? Seeing the love of my life this morning :)"
- "You know what would make my morning better? A text from you."
- "I can't wait to see you later tonight 😉 My bed is so lonely without you in it."
- "Just wanted to let you know that my alarm went off at 6:00am this morning but I was too busy dreaming about you..."
- "I woke up with a smile on my face because you were the first thing on my mind this morning :)"
- "Good morning, handsome! I hope you slept well because I am going to keep you up all night ;)"
- "I hope you're feeling rested and ready for a new day because I have something exciting to tell you..."
- "Good morning to my favorite guy in the world <3"
Good morning texts are crucial for any day. They can make you feel loved, appreciated and happy. When you send these flirty good morning texts to your guy, he will be pleasantly surprised and excited about the upcoming day!
Now you have 20 days worth of flirty texts. If all goes well, these flirty texts will escalate throughout the day, and things will get heated from there. Just remember, you are never too old to flirt. No matter how old he is, your guy will feel special when he gets flirty texts.